Masters of Law (LLM)
A Masters in Law program from the University of Arizona (UA).
In this Masters in Law program, you will study International Economic Law and Policy, an area that will be of career interest to graduates of Law, Business, Economics and Global Affairs, as well as law practitioners and other professionals from the government, non-government and corporate sectors.
The LLM Program offers multiple advantages
- You will learn international trade law and business law that will assist you in working for domestic and international law firms, international companies, international organizations and government;
- You will study locally at AUPP in the evening and weekend courses in Phnom Penh, Cambodia;
- All the courses are taught by University of Arizona or international AUPP Professors; and
- Reduced fees as compared to overseas programs.
Requirements for Masters in Law degrees
GPA and English Requirements:
- The LLM program is open to Bachelor’s graduates who graduated from other universities and are assessed on a case by case basis. If the applicant is assessed as having completed the necessary foundations courses and having the necessary education in areas covered by the Bridging program, the applicants may be able to take the UA’s Introduction to US Law for International Students course.
- You will also need an IELTS Overall Band of 6.5 with no individual skill band below 6.5 TOEFL score of at least 79. Applicants with scores below these requirements may need to enroll in an AUPP’s English course/courses.
- Other graduates assessed as needing more than just the Introduction to US Law for International Students course will first complete the following Bridging Courses.
|ENGL 199||English for Legal Purposes|
|LEGL 101||Introduction to Law and Legal Systems|
|LEGL 390||Negotiation and Dispute Settlement|
|BUSN 330||Legal Environment for Business|
|LEGL 435||International Law|
|LEGL 470||Chinese Law and Legal Culture|
|International Commercial Transactions (Law Elective)|
|Intellectual Property Law (Law Elective)|
|Introduction to Public International Law (Law Elective)|
|Business Organizations (LLM)|
|International Trade Law (LLM)|
|Advanced Legal Research & Writing (LLM)|
|International Business Transactions (LLM Elective)|
|International Investment Law (LLM Elective)|